Stand a Chance to Win a Special Invitation to
Allianz Rocks Live Concert 2019
with Datuk Ramli Sarip and Ruhh
Terms and Conditions
- This campaign (“Campaign”) is organized by Allianz Malaysia Berhad and its subsidiaries Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad and Allianz Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad (“Allianz”) for participants to have an opportunity to win a pair of special invitation tickets (“Tickets”) to attend the Allianz Rocks Live Concert 2019 with Datuk Ramli Sarip and Ruhh, at Oceanus Waterfront Mall, Kota Kinabalu (“Concert”) subject to Terms and Conditions below.
- This Campaign shall run from 28 January 2019 to 15 February 2019, both dates inclusive (“Campaign Period”).
Eligibility and Participation Criteria
- This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens and Permanent Residents of Malaysia, aged 18 years and above.
- To participate, the eligible participant (“Participant”) must register for this Campaign by completing the following steps:-
- Visit https://www.allianzexclusive.com.my/allianz-rocks-kk (“Campaign Website”) and submit all the required information below:
- Full Name (as per National Registration Identity Card (“NRIC”));
- NRIC number;
- Participant’s mobile phone number;
- Participant’s email address; and
- Answer the question on the Campaign Website.
- Verify mobile phone number submitted by clicking on the link sent to the Participant via SMS by Allianz to acknowledge the submission
- Share the Campaign Website via Facebook’s share button on Allianz’s Successful Email Verification email.
- The cut-off date for registration for the Campaign is 15 February 2019 23:59pm.
Ineligibility and Disqualification
- The following persons will NOT be eligible to participate in this Campaign:
Participants who have committed or are suspected of committing any fraud, unlawful or wrongful acts in relation to their participation in this Campaign shall be disqualified from the Campaign.
Allianz is entitled to, at its absolute discretion, disqualify/reject any Participant who does not comply with the Terms and Conditions stated herein and/or are found or suspected to be tampering with the Campaign and/or its process or the operations of this Campaign. Tampering shall include fraudulent activities involving any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating with regards to this Campaign.
- Employees of Allianz whether on a permanent or on a contract basis and their immediate family;
- Agents of Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad and Allianz Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad; and
- Employees of vendors, suppliers, advertisers and agents involved in the organizing of this Campaign.
Prizes and Notification of Winners
- 1 pair of Tickets to the Concert
The winners (collectively referred to as “Winners” and individually as “Winner”) selected by Allianz shall be final and the Winners shall be notified via Email and SMS based on the contact details provided on 21 February 2019. Winner list will be posted on Campaign Website on the 21 February 2019 as well.
The Winner and the guest selected by the Winner to attend the Concert must be both aged 18 years and above.
All Winners may redeem their Tickets on the day of the Concert i.e 26 February 2019 from 14.00pm – 19.00pm at the location below:-
Allianz Prize Redemption Booth
Oceanus Waterfront Mall
Jalan Tun Fuad Stephen
88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
All Winners must present their original proof of identity that matches with the NRIC number submitted during the Campaign registration and the Winners notification email or SMS received for verification to redeem the Tickets for the Concert.
Each Winner is entitled to win one (1) pair of Tickets only during the Campaign.
Allianz will not be responsible for any lost, damage or stolen Tickets once the Tickets have been redeemed.
The Tickets is non-exchangeable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
All unclaimed Tickets shall be forfeited.
All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Campaign and to redeem the Tickets is the sole responsibility of the Winners.
All submissions received from the Campaign will be screened to ensure that the eligibility and participation criteria is met and qualified submissions shall be assigned to a running number starting from serial number “1” according to the registration date and time.
The serial numbers allocated to each qualified submission will be tabulated to derive the total serial number. The total serial number will then be divided by total number of Passes (100 pairs of Tickets) to be given to derive the number to serve as a multiplier to select the qualified Participants to stand a chance to be Winners.
The answer provided by the qualified participant in the Campaign Website will then be assessed. In the event the answer provided is correct, the qualified participant will be chosen as the Winner.
The decisions made by Allianz will be final and no correspondences will be entertained.
Allianz reserves the right to request documentation or written proof of identification, age, and place of residence of any Winners of this Campaign for verification purpose.
General Terms and Conditions
By participating in this Campaign, the Participant hereby agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any decisions made by Allianz in respect of the Campaign shall be final.
Allianz reserves the right to:
- Vary the Campaign Period, suspend, cancel or terminate the Campaign and/or the Concert with or without any prior notice or reason. For avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Allianz shall not entitle the Participant to any claim or compensation against Allianz for any and all losses or damages incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination, suspension or variation; and
- Forfeit the Tickets and disqualify the Participant in the event of non-compliance by the Participant of the Terms and Conditions.
The terms and conditions stated herein shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
By participating in this Campaign, the Participant and/or representative of the Participant (if any) consents and agrees that Allianz is entitled to:
- Not be liable for any losses, damages or costs incurred or suffered by any Participant as a result of their participation in this Campaign;
- Not be liable if the Participant is unable to access the Campaign Website due to any system interruptions, internet or power failure; and
- Not be liable for any default of its obligations under this Campaign due to any force majeure event which includes but is not limited to Acts of God, war, riot, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm, or any other event beyond the reasonable control of Allianz, including the cancellation or postponement of the Concert.
The Participant agrees to access the Campaign Websites at regular intervals to view the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign and to be kept up-to- date on any change or variation to the Terms and Conditions.
For any enquiries related to this Campaign, please contact Allianz via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Allianz’s Customer Care hotline at 1 300 22 5542 during business hours, Monday to Friday from 8.45am to 5.45pm.
Terms & Conditions last updated: 28 January 2019
- Collect, process and use the personal data submitted for the purpose of this Campaign including disclosing the required personal data to our service providers in order for them to facilitate the redemption of the Tickets;
- Use and publish limited amount of the personal data (e.g. name, photos and campaign entry) for publicity and advertising purposes without any compensation or need for prior notification (if necessary);
- For marketing and promoting products and services by Allianz. If the Participant and/or representative of the Participant (if any) wishes to cease receiving any marketing material or no longer wishes to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email Allianz at email@example.com to notify us to cease such marketing and promotional activities. This request will take 2 to 4 weeks to take effect.